Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Just enjoy the journey

I always wondered what I would be when I grew up.... I still wonder what I will be when I grow up. I've decided the easiest solution is to simply not grow up!


I have learned to follow the path before me and pray for guidance at each cross roads. Every day is a new creation and I have the chance to ask "Lord what adventures do you have planned for me today?" Wow, He and I have had some doosies! And, now that He has reunited me with my long lost twin sister, (a year younger than me, born to a different mother on the oppoiste coast... who am I to question God?) things are only getting better! Uncontrolable laughter, scenic routes and demolation derbies are merely the tip of the iceberg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have a long lost sister?