Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fragments

An idea comes into my head. A dream has been living in my heart for a long time now. The two begin to meld. But, there is so much fragmentation. Like a piece of shattered pottery that I have never seen complete and now I need to put it back together. The pieces drift thought my mind, tiny bits that look familiar and then spaces where just nothing seems to fit. I know the Lord is trying to speak to me and I am working so hard to figure out what he is saying. I'm blocking Him out. This has to be His plan, His dream and all I can contribute is my willingness and faith.

Even in it's fragmented state the unfolding idea is an island and I am on the far shore looking through a misty shroud across the water. A bridge must be built... stone by stone, each carefully placed until a way is made to cross.

1 comment:

the laughing gypsy said...

What are we waiting for! Lets build a bridge!