Monday, September 17, 2007

Post WWW

Wow, I can't believe WWW, (wild women's week) is already over. What an amazing adventure!

So much to write about, think about, so many great memories. Now it's time to dive into the laundry, homework, doctor appointments, bills, vet visits and all the things that make home a home.

As I drive to the vet's office with the cat and my 'shotgum rider' I look at the mountains with longing. It would be so nice to just stop and start to climb. After five days of hiking it just seemed like the thing to do. I refocused on the road ahead knowing as wonderful as it would be it just wouldn't be the same. After this trip I don't think anything will be the same again! After a week with the twin sister of my heart, her sweetie and my prince charming in one of God's most beautiful settings how could it? My heart sings, It was give wings and how I have to decide where to fly to next.

3 comments:

the laughing gypsy said...

:-)!

Belg said...

Maui. Gotta go hike up that volcano right behind Papakea Beach resort. My parents for some strange reason weren't interested... :=)

Qaro said...

Yay, you're back. Great you both had fun! : )