Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Time to Post

For days now I have tried to find the time, make the time to sit and let my thoughts flow from mind to keyboard. I fall asleep with words wandering through my head, thoughts spinning and spiraling but finding no release. I actually dream I have posted and that Gyps has left some wonderful, amusing comment that I laugh about over and over. I wake up to find I can't remember what I was in my mind when sleep came nor what I posted about in my dream. I sadly remember that Gyps is gone for a few more days and that there will be no comments or jokes no one else could understand until she gets back... sigh.

So, here I sit, with a million and one things rushing around in my brain and now the time to let them out but the door is closed. Maybe I need more sleep, or less sleep or more spicy food... yea that will help. Spicy food always gets things moving! Maybe I just need my missing twin to come home so that the wellspring of creativity can freely flow again. Maybe I just need to try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

the laughing gypsy said...

I'm back-- no more excuses! start writing! *whip crack*

we all know the real reason is your creative genius has been channeled into textiles. i can't wait to see your new garb!

and when you figure out the secret to generating more time to post, will ya share it with your loyal readership????